Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Hallie's Birthday





Hallie turned 1 on April 26th. We had a party in Pocatello for the Christensen's. Hallie walked around eating a chicken strip and drinking everyone's pop, which she threw up on Aunt Heather later (note to everyone too much pop) There was a little boy there celebrating his 2nd birthday with his family and he kept coming over and giving Hallie hugs. We had a princess cake with a tiara on it which Hadley was super jealous of. Hallie got to wear it for about 5 minutes before her big sister commandeered it.

The next day we had a cook out at Tena & Gerald's for the Humpherys. We cooked hamburgers and Shawn made dutch oven potatoes. It was a nice little celebration.





2 comments:

Barry said...

I can't believe that Hallie is already one year old. Wow! What a cutie.

Hey we also have a blog. Here is the link if you want to add it to yours. Alisa mostly will contribute to this blog. http://humpshome.blogspot.com/

I also have a blog that I will be keeping as a journal while I train for and deploy to Iraq. It will be only for those who I have invited and I am pretty sure I invited you guys to it, but if you can't find/get on it, let me know and I will re-invite.

Welcome to the 21st Century, by the way ;-).

Mary Lynn Evans said...

I'm so excited you started a blog! I think it is so much fun!

Followers