Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I give in already

I have been tagged numerous times, I like to pretend that I don't see them and don't do anything. Alright, already! I give in, I'll do the stinking thing- no more mean comments (you know who you are :))

8 T.V. Shows I like to watch:

1. Grey's Anatomy
2. House
3. The Office
4. Scrubs
5. Desperate Housewives
6. Brothers & Sisters
7. Monk
8. Psych

8 Places I like to eat:

1. Tena's
2. Texas Roadhouse
3. Wingers
4. Red Lobster
5. Craigo's
6. Chili's
7. Olive Garden
8. anywhere I don't have to cook

8 Things I did today:

1. Got up for the day
2. Went to Computer Class
3. Went to A&P
4. Visited Nicole, Shane and their new baby, Sloane Elizabeth, at the hospital
5. Went to Medical Terminology
6. Passed 2 computer tests (ace'd 1 of them!)
7. Drove home and blew up our car in our driveway (smoke seriously coming out of the engine)
8. Went to work (late of course, the car thing kept me busy)

8 Things I'm looking Forward to:

1. Thanksgiving
2. The end of the semester 12/4/08- my brain hurts
3. Hayden's Christmas program at school
4. Christmas time
5. Summer
6. Graduating (someday)
7. Watching my children grow up
8. Improving our house

8 Things I can't live without:

1. Shawn
2. Hayden
3. Hadley
4. Hallie
5. My Heather- everyone needs a Heather
6. The Gospel
7. Good friends
8. Diet Dr. Pepper

Now... Tag 8 people (seriously, I hate to spread this nastiness but it's part of the game)

Colin & Lori, Laurie Humpherys, Heidi, Heather, Jolie, Mary Lynn, Kirstin, Lindsay

2 comments:

Mary Lynn Evans said...

Oh man! That stinks about your car! Gary just got done fixing mine.

Kirst said...

You can't tag me. I tagged you and it is about time you responded.

Followers