Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Shawn's turn

Shawn 1-2 days after birth

In honor of my dear husband's 31st birthday I wanted to post some cute pictures that we have hanging around the house. He was not too pleased about some of them. Happy Birthday Shawn, I hope we have many, many more to share together. I could not ask for a better man to share my life with and to be the best father to our children.

Hayden says- thank you for being a good dad. I hope you have a good BIRTHDAY
love HAYDEN
(by the way he typed this himself- no help, almost he couldn't find the period.)

Hadley says-hadleyklpsa (also typed herself). Happy birthday, thanks for all the treats and gifts that you got us. Thanks for being a cop. I love you.

Hallie says- Dad's girl


Shawn 3 months old:

(funny huh?)

2 yrs old


3 yrs old- feeding the elk w/ Shane


Kindergarten


3rd grade
4th grade (nice chain and I do believe this was the era of the tail)


7th grade
Shawn w/Barry thinking they are sexy- 18yrs old
Shawn & Grandma Humpherys- 20something

1 comments:

Mary Lynn Evans said...

I believe I took that picture of those "sexy" 18 year olds. They were so goofy! I have more of those if you want them. ;)

Followers