Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Coach pitch

Hayden has started his baseball season. He has graduated from t-ball and is now in coach pitch. His dad is again an assistant coach. I think that this might be his last year of baseball. He really doesn't seem to like it. I think that his father has had a bit of an influence on him because he doesn't like it much either. Anyway, the sponsor for his team is Wake Up Call, a local coffee shop. Hayden was appalled that his shirt has the word coffee actually printed on it. We teased him about being a coffee drinker too (probably didn't help) I guess that makes me happy in a way. He has his own belief about it and knows it is something to stay away from. Here are some pictures that I took of his first game- last week. I'm kind of a slacker when it comes to blogging lately. Life is not slowing down either but I'll try to keep up.


0 comments:

Followers