Friday, May 15, 2009

Lucky Ducky!!

Last Saturday we went to a safety fair that the city of Blackfoot held. The kids got new bike helmets, got to go through an ambulance and a smoke house to teach them about what to do in the event of a fire. While there they put their names in a free raffle for several things including a bike. Yesterday we got a call from a local auto dealer saying that Hayden won. Hayden was so excited he called just about everyone that he could think of. Hadley about had a nervous break down and we had to have a lengthy discussion on how it is important to be happy when something good happens for someone else. She finally decided that she was happy for him but sad for herself. At 5 I think I probably would have felt the same way.
Anyway, I think that I might have Hayden pick some numbers for the powerball on Saturday.

2 comments:

Owner said...

That's so cool! I/we haven't won anything in a long time, I'm hoping that means $10,000 will just appear in my mailbox. Then we could all go to Vegas!

Kirst said...

Way to go Hayden. Sorry Hadley. Oh the rough times of being a parent.

Followers