Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My sunbeam

I know, I know, two posts in a row featuring Hallie. I'm not playing favorites but I was just able to catch this on camera and wanted to share it. Our little Hallie will not talk unless it is her idea but she loves to convey herself through actions. Maybe she'll be a speech pathologist or a sign language interpreter. She loves songs and one of her new things is to have me sing while she dances or does actions. This is the song she was in to tonight and yes she was really in to it until I put the camera on.

4 comments:

Heather said...

She is so cute!! And she always stops when the camera comes out. I can see why you have 2 in a row for her, sometimes you just can't help it!! Love you guys!!

Owner said...

She's just so adorable! That smile... aw!

Michelle said...

how cute, wow she is getting so big, I remember going to her baby blessing.

Lusk Family said...

updates - updates i need updates!!!

Followers