Monday, January 19, 2009

Where Is Hallie?

Hallie loves to hide from me. Under the bed, in the linen closet, behind furniture. It is hilarious! She hides and then yells for me to find her. The closer I get, the louder she laughs. I love this game, its my favorite. The other day she yelled for me to find her so I went a looking. This is what I found:

(these are the drapes in our front room)


I kept the ruse up for a little walking around the room saying, "Where's Hallie?" over and over while she snickered. I guess the suspense exhausted her because she had to take a seat.


After an intense search I finally found her!
Dear Hallie- I love you, I love the sweet spirit that you possess. At a year old you have already demonstrated such love and such a wonderful sense of humor. You keep us all on track- reminding us to pray before our meals, telling us to be nice and giving loves when you think someone is sad. I'm so thankful that I'm yours and I'm so glad that I found you. I know that I would be lost without you. Love, Mama

2 comments:

Graham Crackerz said...

I laughed and smiled the whole way through this post. Thanks for sharing your tender and funny moments.

Heidi

Owner said...

She's such a cutie!

Followers