Saturday, August 23, 2008

I love the Twilight books! And I'm not ashamed of it. I was so excited for the final book in the series, Breaking Dawn, to be released. Heather and I went to the midnight release party on 8/2/08 in Idaho Falls at Barnes and Noble. We got there at about 11:30 and there were already SO many people there:

Many were dressed up in their prom gowns:


Some more goth:


And some just plain funny, this girl was dressed up like Bella in the hospital:

We got our books at 8 minutes after midnight and went straight home to read them, over 700 pages and one day later, I finished my new favorite book. Luckily, I have several people in my life that also love these books- Heather, Kirstin, Heidi- thanks ladies and may there be many more discussions to follow.

2 comments:

Kirst said...

Not a prob. That is what I am here for. I just love it and the fun times. I hate that it is over and I had to start reality. Oh well I sneak a few moments in every night

Lisa said...

I just joined the Twilight world (4 years later). I'm on Twilight only 133 pages into it. My goal is to read it by the time the movie comes out!!

Followers