Friday, August 14, 2009

The baby

Here are a couple of pics from the ultrasound I had last week. It was a quickie, about 5 minutes is all, because the ultrasound lady was backed up and in a hurry. We didn't even get to check "down under" to see what we are having. No worries though, I have another one on the 26th and will find out then. The two pictures look almost exactly the same. I'm mostly just excited to see a viable baby with long legs and he/she had a strong heart beat. My due date is January 16th.

6 comments:

Mary Lynn Evans said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting!

BS and the Kids said...

So much fun! I can't wait to hear what it is....

Owner said...

Awww!!! That's so fun!!

lisa said...

That's so awesome! I didn't even know you were pregnant! Can't wait to see what you are having!!

Melanie said...

That's great...I had no idea. You, me, and Michelle are all pregnant at the same time. Lots of fun.

rebeccaV said...

Can't wait to find out what you're having!! January babies are the best...I had 2!

Followers