Thursday, August 27, 2009

Hot dog or Hamburger

Yesterday was a very good day. Drum roll please..........













It's a hot dog or as the ultrasound tech said "a third leg". Both are a little vulgur but either way it means a boy!! Shawn about jumped out of his seat, Hayden cheered, Hadley burst in to tears, Hallie was already in tears because she thought that I was being hurt. I must say that I am also very pleased because I did NOT want to have another head of hair to do every day. The ultrasound looked good- all parts there, he looked healthy and no definite markers for any deformities/diseases. He would not turn so that we could get a profile picture but we really got the information that we came for so I didn't mind. Here are a couple of picture of his face which I personally think are a little wierd but what the hey, I just posted a picture of his down under so why not one of his face.

His little fist kept grabbing at the air.

Our little alien. He was moving his lips so it looks cool on the video

3 comments:

Sarah & Kevin said...

Congrats Hilary! We are finding out next Friday what we are having, and I'm sure I will be posting similar pics! When are you due?

Owner said...

YAYAYAY!!!!!!!!! That's so exciting, 2 of each, way to plan!! Very happy for you!

DeAna said...

Awesome you guys!!! Congratulations! You've got to have even numbers. Good job.

Followers