Sunday, August 23, 2009

Last bit of summer

Seriously, where has summer gone? School starts this week for all of us. Hayden & Hadley on Wednesday and myself on Thursday. Many of my friends are sad because their kids are back in school and they will miss them. I guess that I'm not as kind because I am estatic that my kids are going to school. I love the schedule that school provides, mostly because I don't have to make it.

Here are a few pics of us winding down our summer.


Hallie finally figured out how to pedal her tricycle.
She is hilarious! She puts on her helmet and is off.
Sometime the helmet is right, other times it is backwards.

She is really good about staying right in front of the house too.

It is always amazing to me how much kids pick up on a copy.
Hallie always puts her bike on its side like her brother & sister.
She gets off, picks it up and puts it on its side.


Hadley has kept up on her photography passion.
Here are a few pictures of summer play as seen by Hadley:


Her brother on the trampoline




We've also had fun at the "beach".
Jensen's Grove is 5 minutes from our house and the kids love to
go swimming and play in the water.




Hallie still only likes her feet in the water.
Here she is coming to tell on her sister for getting her too wet.


We've had a great time this summer. It was super short for myself with school and I am really looking forward to next year when I don't have class all summer and will even have a new family member to enjoy it with.

2 comments:

rebeccaV said...

Seriously, BRING ON THE SCHOOL!! I can't wait for it to start either :)

Owner said...

I have to say, I love having M in school... it's not for long enough, in my opinion. lol! Only three days til your next ultrasound, right?

Followers