Sunday, October 5, 2008

All time caller!

I am amazed that it is already October. September is always a busy month for me. It is Shawn's hunting month. He takes almost the entire month of work to pursue this passion. This year I lucked out. The very first day that he left he harvested. Yes that's hunting lingo for made his kill. Much to my suprise he sent me a text that very night that he was now all time caller. I should, after 10 years, have known what that meant but had to ask. Here is a picture of the poor elk that crossed his path.

Shawn still went up several times with his brother but it was not a 2 week abscense as it usally is. Thanks to Heather who is always there to help fill in the gaps so that I didn't have to stress about a sitter while in school, clinicals etc.

2 comments:

Mary Lynn Evans said...

Way to go Shawn!! Gary wishes he could go with you guys! He's seriously thinking of taking a day off when Barry comes up ... but his family would probably kill him. haha

Colin & Lori said...

You know one thing they don't have in Ohio? Elk. And real deer, they have white tail. Except you can shoot 4-6 a year. One of these days I'll have the time and money to start hunting again. Nice job Shawn.
Colin

Followers