Monday, October 27, 2008

and the winner is

The annual Humpherys pumpkin carving contest was last night. I filled in a shift at the dispatch center so I had to carve mine early and send it with the kids. For the first time in four years I didn't win. I came in second to Shawn. Linda was third and Tena fourth. I guess that's not bad, huh? At least the title stayed in the Shawn Humpherys family. Shawn and I have taken 1st/2nd for three years now. I'm mostly bummed that I missed the festivities. It is always so fun and the kids look forward to it every year. Here are a few pictures of the pumpkins entered (Taken by cell phone, so not the clearest).


1st place (Shawn's):

2nd place (Hilary's- see my cute epitaph, not part of the pattern, my own design)

3rd place (Linda) - sorry no picture

4th place (Tena's)

3 comments:

Mary Lynn Evans said...

That is the coolest thing ever! I didn't know you guys did that! How fun!

DeAna said...

IMPRESSIVE!!!

Kirst said...

What no Edward drawings?:)

Followers