Sunday, October 5, 2008

Hayden I love you too

Hayden loves to leave us "presents". He draws pictures and leaves them all over for us. He usually tapes them to the front door for Shawn to get when he comes home from work. Or he will leave them on the stove so I will get it when I go to cook a meal. The other night when I went to get in to bed, I found these presents.

(Elf anyone?) His spelling gets better and better each day. I love being Hayden's mother and I know that Shawn loves being his father. We are so blessed with our wonderful children. While it isn't always easy, I wouldn't have my life be any other way.

3 comments:

Owner said...

that's so sweet! i can't wait to get notes like that.

tagged you on our blog!

DeAna said...

too adorable!!

Kirst said...

HE is adorable. I am glad I know that kid. So precious

Followers