Sunday, October 5, 2008

Playtime

The Graham kids were at our house several times this week. My children have so much fun with them. Here are a couple of pictures I caught of them playing:


Star Wars is a huge part of my house. Here is Jay (Darth Vader) and Hayden (Anakin)- they are the same person just at different stages in his life.

Hadley cannot be left out. She decided that she was Padme. (look behind the chair and you can see where Hadley peeled the paint in our front room. She is so my child I love to peel too. I just wish it wasn't something that I have to fix now)

Hallie and Kaitlyn are still deciding that they like each other but they want to do whatever the other is doing. Here they playing on the piano bench.

I somehow erased the pictures of Sarah and Hadley dressed up as princesses, so I'll have to get some more to post later.

1 comments:

Kirst said...

Those are the cutest pictures. I have some movies of Becky, Trevor, Tyler and I doing the same thing-without the nice outfit, mine were home made.

Followers