Monday, June 30, 2008

10....big ones

On June 20th Shawn and I celebrated our anniversary. We have now been married for 10 years. Wow! I can hardly believe 2 things. 1- that we actually made it this long and 2- that it's really been 10 years. It seems like we just got married. Anyhoo, we decided to spend our anniversary at Lagoon. Now we just couldn't go to an amusement park without our kids so we decided to take the family with us. Heather came along as our babysitter for Hallie. We had a blast. The kids loved the rides and we snuck them on as many as we possibly could. We had snacks, visited the beach and just had a great time together. Shawn and I received a lot of slack from our co-workers for not doing something more romantic but we can do that at 20 years when our kids don't care about being with us. But for now I want to spend every chance possible with them. We spent the night in SLC and then did some shopping on Saturday before we went home. It was a great weekend and I'm so happy that I have such a great family to spend time with.

The kids with their icees:


Getting tired:


On our way out (more treats):

0 comments:

Followers