Sunday, June 1, 2008

Kindergarten Program

Hayden's end of the year kindergarten program was on May 20th. They sang several songs and we realized just how animated Hayden can get when he is singing. He also does NOT experience stage fright. Here is a picture of him. I had a hard time with my camera getting a picture that was both clear and light enough to see. Hayden is wearing the gray vest with a white t-shirt under it. I can't believe that he is almost finished with kindergarten. What happened to this year? Here he is almost a 1st grader. How did we luck out with such great kids?

Here is a clip of Hayden dancing. Its kind of a long clip and its shaky because I am both laughing and holding a baby on my lap. He really starts getting in to it about 50 seconds in. You will hear Shawn and I giggling in the background. Remember Hayden singing "The Wiggles" songs when he was little? This is very reminiscent of those days.

1 comments:

Owner said...

hilary! your kids are so cute, and hayden in that video cracks me up, i'm going to have to show cj when he gets home from work. so glad i found your blog, hope everyone's doing well!!

Followers