Sunday, June 1, 2008

Zoo field trip

I was so lucky and got to go on a field trip with Hayden this year. We went to the Tauphus park zoo. We met at his classroom and were assigned our groups. I got Hayden, Jayden and Aidan (ha, ha Mrs. Crane). We got to ride a bus all the way to Idaho Falls- these are Hayden's words not mine. Jayden and Aidan told us ghost stories all the way there. Here is a picture of the boys on the bus.


Once at the zoo it was a free-for-all. We saw all the animals there and the boy's really seemed to have fun.

When we got to the zebra exhibit it was empty. A zebra decided to make itself know, it was hilarious because Hayden broke in to the zebra song that they learned in school, Jayden and Aidan quickly followed suit. I was not fast enough with my camera and only caught the very last part of it but here it is:
This final picture is at the exit of the park. We had a fun bus ride home and played, "I'm thinking of an animal that...." all the way home. For those of you that never played that game, we each took a turn describing an animal until someone else could guess what it was. These kids are so smart!! I had such a great time and am so thankful that I was able to share this experience with Hayden.

2 comments:

Graham Crackerz said...

I'm so jealous you got to go on the field trip. Too bad Jay wasn't in your group, I could have seen pics. Thanks for all your help this year. You are the best.

Kirst said...

I feel your pain, but I am usually in charge of 24 not 3. Lucky you. LOL

Followers